Dried tomatoes are rich in vitamins C and A
Dried tomatoes are rich in vitamins C and A, folic acid or beta-carotene and small amounts of B vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B5 as well as various minerals including calcium, phosphorus, potassium, fiber, sodium, sulfur, a little Iron, copper and zinc.
Dried tomatoes are appetizing, relieve fatigue, strengthen the nervous system, as well as the heart and circulatory system. Experts always recommend it to patients with joint pain, as well as rheumatism and gout.
Tomatoes are also useful for relieving chronic poisoning, high levels of urea and blood lipids, constipation treatment, urinary and biliary sediment removal. Also, since tomatoes contain vitamin A, eating them is very effective in improving eyesight, skin health and mucus.
constant consumption of tomatoes is effective in preventing heart attacks. Studies have shown that lycopene in dried tomatoes prevents bad cholesterol and plaque buildup in arteries, thereby preventing heart attack.
Struggle with cancer
Constant consumption of tomatoes reduces the risk of prostate cancer. Research by Italian researchers shows that consumption of tomatoes can prevent prostate cancer.
The researchers, who succeeded in discovering the role of tomatoes in preventing prostate cancer, say:We found out that a diet rich in tomatoes, especially dried tomatoes cooked with the seeds and skin, can reduce the progression of prostate tumors and inflammatory factors associated with this process.
Dried tomatoes are effective in weight control due to their high fiber content, low sugar content and low calorie intake, so people who want to lose weight can use tomatoes.
Other research has shown tomatoes with a sense of satiety for a long time helps to control weight. It has already been shown that vegetarians and people who eat a lot of fruits and vegetables are thinner than people who eat a lot of processed foods in their diet.
Now, researchers have found that this is not only due to the low-calorie of vegetables and fruits, but lycopene in fruits and vegetables reduces appetite hormones, so helps people’s satiety.
Dried tomato consumption increases the body’s ability to deal with the sun’s ultraviolet rays and protects skin like sunscreen . People with skin burns can increase the body’s ability to repair these burns by consuming dried or cooked tomatoes.
Also, using tomatoes can be effective in rejuvenating the skin and preventing premature wrinkles. Studies have shown that the effective antioxidant in tomatoes called lycopene is absorbed more slowly and used by the body by eating it raw, making it easier for the body to absorb the dry matter.
Antioxidants found in tomatoes prevent pain after abdominal surgery. Lycopene, which tomato is red because of that , prevents the secretion of proteins involved in the formation of abnormal, adherent tissue in the abdomen.
Research has shown that a diet that contains a lot of tomatoes or products made from them is a good way to control the formation of these abdominal tissues.
When these tissues form within the abdomen, they will most likely cause the abnormal attachment of the two organs or parts of them to each other. These tissues cause a series of abdominal pains and even obstruction of the intestine and bladder and in women they cause infertility.
A great way to preserve tomatoes without having to freeze them is to make tomato powder. Tomato Powder is an ideal complement to any food that needs a classic tomato flavor.
With tomato powder, you can create delicious flavors in many of your favorite foods. Tomato powder with a lot of food, including eggs, soups, sauces and smoothies will be delicious. It can also be used in pasta, pizza, baked potatoes, cream cheese, chips and crackers.
Dried tomato powder is a rich source of vitamin C and A which not only protects the immune system, but also improves eye and skin health. It also contains many minerals such as folate, potassium, magnesium and iron that support a wide range of metabolic processes in the body.
Tomato powder is rich in edible fiber that helps the digestive system and increases energy and vitality.
Protective antioxidants in tomatoes, such as lycopene, protect cells against damage caused by free radicals (atoms or molecules with no electron shell). They can also reduce the risk of chronic illnesses such as heart attack, stroke and cancer.
A study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute in 2007 found that regular tomato consumption was associated with a reduced risk of prostate cancer.
How to make tomato powder
Wash tomatoes and remove the green part of it. Then cut them into thin slices and put on a Royeshgar dryer'stray . Make sure that the tomatoes do not overlap.
Set the dryer. Dry the tomatoes until they are crisp and moist is removed. If they are still soft, rotate them to dry the other side.
To make tomato powder, you can use a blender or electric grinding machine and in the industrial case use a grinding machine.
- Calories: 24
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Phosphorus: 245 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Carbohydrate: 3.9 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Dietary fiber: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 6 mg
- Vitamin C: 13 mg
- Potassium: 237 mg
- Dried apples contain vitamins that can be very beneficial to the body. Apples contain some vitamins A and C. These vitamins help keep your bones and skin healthy. Apples also contain a lot of B vitamins. These vitamins regulate your body's natural metabolism and nourish your liver and skin. According to studies by the Linus Pauling Institute, one half-serving contains 6 percent of the daily vitamin B-6 and 3 percent of the body's B-5 vitamin. Both of these vitamins help produce the chemicals and neurons needed for brain activity.
- It repels heat and thirst from body.It treats hypertension. It is very useful for diabetes.Dried cherries are useful for the treatment of bladder stone, sexual enhancement, skin itching treatment, for the treatment of indigestion, atherosclerosis,
- ِDill , the medicinal herb , In the treatment of indigestion, bloating (especially baby bloating) ; about 30 grams of dill seeds facilitates the excretion of wind through the intestine and thereby reduces bloating. relieves symptoms of bloating and intestinal distention, facilitating bowel excretion, and spasms are reduced. By increasing bile secretion and by preventing wind buildup in the intestine, it improves appetite. For those who have severe vomiting and no food can even hold water in their stomachs, this is the best treatment
- Oranges are gastric tonic and carminative. Oranges are used for gentleness and beauty of the skin.You can use dried oranges for a proper lean diet
- Unparalleled properties of parsley for health, weight and skin and hair. Parsley is a herbaceous, biennial and aromatic plant that reaches 70 cm in height. Its leaves are dark green and have rhizome or oblong-shaped cutouts. The parsley leaves are green and parasitic.
- Kiwi has high nutrients and low calorie content, so it is a very useful fruit. Due to its lowering effects on high levels of triglyceride, this fruit reduces blood concentration and prevents atherosclerosis and strokes. Kiwi has many antioxidants and has anti-cancer properties and reduces the chance of getting cancer.